One of the renowned Management Institute of Pune is looking for :
Post : Secretary to Director – CRD/2440
Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 2 to 7 years of relevant experience
Gender : Male (Only)
- Secretarial duties of the Director
- Regular support to Director
- Desire to work with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Good exposure to secretarial duties
- Excellent command in handling correspondence work independently
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem Solving Abilities.
- Taking Dictations & Drafting letters, record keeping, attending mails
- Handling important visitors, appointments, arranging meetings
- Co-ordination and follow up within the organization and with outside agencies
- Air ticket booking, train booking and Hotel booking
- Transport Management
- House keeping, Guest House Arrangement.
Institute Profile : This Institute was established in Aug 2000 as a registered Education Trust recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to the University of Pune for the conducting its Post Graduate Degree Courses. They have affiliations and memberships of renowned international and national institutions and organizations viz. University of Pune, British Council Library, Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), NHRD etc.
It has a vision to become a leading educational Institution providing state of the art facilities in teaching, consultancy and research in the field of Business Management and related technologies, integrating business processes involved in evolution, running, managing and growth of modern enterprises, in a competitive environment of the future, characterized by global economy without trade barriers.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Secretary to Director – CRD/2440” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details.