- Automotive industry experience
- Knowledge of driveline products
- Gather, analyze and interpret product cost, financial, statistical and technical data.
- Analysis of specific product cost, comparable products comparisons, capacity analysis and review of multiple inputs and verification of accuracy.
- Researches local and international cost structures in support of business case development.
- Reviews RFQ packages and Cost Request Cover Letters details with Sales Coordinators.
- Monitors open Cost Requests through four square format and resolves any issues that may delay timing.
- Requires interaction with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing.
- Manages individual Cost Requests with respect to accuracy, completeness and timing.
– Reviews BOM development with Engineering
– Reviews Purchasing estimates
– Reviews Packaging, Freight, and Duties estimates
– Works with Lead Plant in development of Manufacturing cost
– Develops Business Case. Resolves Cost or Pricing issues
– Reviews final Business Case with Manager and Director of Cost Estimating
- Monitor programs and projects and maintain Cost Books for company awarded business.
- Attends daily Cost Request Meeting, as required.
- Participates in PLT’s and Program Reviews, as required.
- Understanding of Cost Estimating & Quoting Process
- Understanding of Engineering Designs & BOM’s
- Understanding of Purchasing & Logistics Cost
- Understanding & Experience of Manufacturing Cost
- Experience in Budgeting
- Experience in Cost Analysis & Variance Reporting
- Supervisory Skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Analytical / Problem Solving Skills
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Senior Analyst – Cost Estimating – CRD/2589” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.