Post : Service Engineer– CRD /2556
- Should have good experience in Develop & maintain company’s Product Service Engineering requirements like powertrain, drivetrain, driveline, Crankshaft, Gearshaft, Cam shaft, Propeller shaft, driveshaft, rear axle, Transmissions, Front axle, Steering gear, Wheel Hubs & Spindles etc.
- Attend complaints at OEMs location
- Handle warranty returns, investigation and reports.
- Provides technical direction to support personnel & Coordinates with vendors and customers on a regular basis
- Should be able to Develop recommended service & repair procedure & Provides one point of contact for customer service
- Should have good knowledge of Coordinating & develop service analysis, provides service tool assistance, attends & participates in customer service meetings
- Stays abreast of new technology, follows Service Engineering procedures, expand aftermarket, performs other duties as assigned
- Should have good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Understanding of engineering theory and principles of design
- Training of Dealer Mechanics
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Service Engineer– CRD /2556“ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com the above details.