owned subsidiary of
USD 14 billion technology, engineering, construction,
financial services conglomerate, with global operations is looking for: Position: Service Engineer
Chennai / Coimbatore
Qualification: Diploma / BE –
Experience: 4 -10 years
Job Description :
- Knowledge of Control and Automated Valves Servicing
- Knowledge of Valves and Actuators , process instruments and Control Systems.
- Knowledge of HIPPS systems, DCS, Control logix systems (Integration between Programming s/w, Controller and I/O modules)
- Knowledge of Industrial Control protocols used for O&G, Power, Fertilizer & other industries.
- Knowledge of pneumatics and Hydraulic control systems
- Experience in calibrating control & automated valves
- Commissioning & Installation of control & automated valves
of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. Backed by fifty-year
track-record of excellence and world-leading innovation in
manufacturing of all types of Industrial Valves, the company
provides engineered flow-control solutions for key sectors of the
economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals,
fertilizers and pharmaceuticals. Its products and systems
are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with
present salary and subject “Service Engineer
– CRD /
on immediate basis.
you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com with
the above details. You
may forward this message to your friends, relatives, colleagues who
would be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
& Placement Consultant
for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 /
Fax : 020-25888757