MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : Service Engineer – CRD/2730
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications : B.E./ Diploma / NCTVT / ITI / Electronics & Instrumentation
Experience : 1 to 3 years experience.
Job Description :
- Provide service to customers for PSA, O & M, Retrofit and L & M execution.
- Attend to the complaints logged and resolve issues at site.
- Achieving 100 % PPM visit.
POSITION PURPOSE AND NATURE :
- Achieving 100 % PPM visits for PSA’s
- Ensuring breakdown calls are attended in contractual time
- Ensure response time to 1 day
- Ensure customer pays in time
- Raising indents for equipment / material for keeping up time
- The above to be achieved to ensure: 95 % Renewal rates, Customer Satisfaction score of 50 / 90
- Co ordinate with the Outsourced agency and HR to ensure provision of the Operators as per customer commitment
- Training of Operators
- Ensure execution of the retrofit as per agreed contract
- Material Indenting
- Quality Checking to ensure proper installation
- Ensuring all costs are booked in time
- Ensuring Invoices are raised in time
- Keeping Customer Informed for all updates to their facility
- Ensure execution of the L & M as per agreed contract
- selection of subcontractor through SCM to ensure installation works are done as per requirement
- SASp-(Service Administration Specialist) : Coordination with BD, Material indent, tracking availability of material
Business Delivery : Vendor Management,
on time, Payment f/up Billings
- Finance : Advance claim for purchase of material required at site on urgent basis
- Knowledge of the product
- Multi tasking
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes as per site requirement
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that control heating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Service Engineer – CRD/2730” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com