- Candidate should have a thorough experience in the area of stainless steel piping fabrication, pipe rack fabrication etc.
- He should also have knowledge of manufacturing sequence, welding techniques, machining of components.
- He should be in a position to read & interpret the details from the P&I’d, piping plan, piping isometrics drawings. Exposure of material planning, control, preparation of bill of material, raising indents for the raw material is must.
- Exposure in NDT, ISO 9001 etc will be an added advantage. He shall also have knowledge of operation & maintenance of various machines used in piping fabrication.
Core Skills / Competency :
- Understanding of various piping drawings.
- Preparation of Bill of material from these drawings
- Ability to plan the work & getting the job execution done from the contractor according to it.
- Quality consciousness & to carryout various quality checks.
- Timely execution of the jobs
- Knowledge of various welding techniques used in stainless steel fabrication of tanks/vessels
- Awareness of various inspection procedure used during the piping fabrication.
- Ability to use the resources effectively i.e. man, machine etc
- Coordination with customer representative or third party inspection agency.
- Preparation and completion of reports and protocols, e.g inspection protocols and measurement reports, adjustment of corresponding documents such as plant plans, pipe plans etc.
To support the existing Project team actively.
To establish the procedures & systems at site in the area of piping fabrication.
Ensuring the procedures are implemented & followed.
To check & deliver the first quality jobs within the stipulated time frame & within the budgeted cost as per company standard and as per the requirements of the customer.
To deliver the first quality jobs within the stipulated time frame & within the budgeted cost.
Ensure the good housekeeping at the site.
Minimize the scrap and avoid rework.
Promote the concept of ‘Safety First ‘ Safety Always ‘
Identify & solve on a daily basis the problems and bottle necks to ensure smooth work progress at site.
Coordination with contractors & vendors/suppliers.
Support to establish the ISO 9001/ TPM/ Kaizen/ERP systems etc. in the organization.
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.