Position : Software Engineer – CRD / 2526
- Design & develops Software’s like GUIs, Web Based applications.
- Also designs & maintain databases.
- Helps test engineering in implementing new & modified test software’s.
- Expertise ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, ASP, VB & ADO .net, SQL server, Oracle, COM / DCOM, Reporting tools such as Data Report, Crystal Reports
- Should have extensive hands on experience in VB.Net and C#.
- Candidate should have worked on application Software, GUI development.
- Candidate with experience in hardware communication (RS232, TCP IP, GPIB) Embedded / Automotive Industry will have added advantages
- Understand the system requirement from Asst. Design Manager & design required Software
- Generate software modules & libraries are as project requirement
- Develop GUIs & Databases
- Generate test cases to internally qualify the software’s.
- Assist hardware engineer during final testing of integrated system.
- Provide test data & reports to Design & Test Team as & when required.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.