- Overall in charge of Receipt quality Assurance section.
- Inspection of Incoming parts.
- Clearing of GRNs (Goods receipt notes)
- Make plans for Testing of parts and ensure timely testing of parts as per plan.
- Handling of line quality complaints due to incoming parts.
- Generation of inspection reports for Receipt section and keeping records as per TS requirements.
- Carrying out SPC studies for incoming parts by collecting the data after inspection of parts.
- Preparing MIS for Incoming parts and supplier, to give input to SQA for taking actions for improvements at supplier end.
- To conduct detail Layout inspection for incoming parts.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “SQA Engineer – CRD/2479” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.