MNC, a Major International Player, in
the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal
and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Position : Sr. Design
Engineer – CRD/2824
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E. Mechanical
Experience : 3 – 6 years of experience
Job Descriptions :
- Establishing and maintaining standards,
product improvement, product cost reductions, product training, engineering
design automation and administering Engineering Change Requests (ECR).
- To review the order / job specification,
prepare the technical queries and resolve the same with the Contracts /
Marketing engineer prior to engineering.
- Performing general engineering calculations
- Review detail drawings for dimensional
accuracy and adherence to established standards and specifications.
- A listing of relevant design input including;
specifications, deviations and exceptions will be created and maintained for
each sold order. Generates part numbers and bills of material as required.
- Ensure designs are in accordance with all
appropriate standards, policies and accepted engineering practice.
- Perform investigative analysis of designs for
improved performance, appearances, engineering concept and manufacturing
- Interact with consultants, vendors on case to
- Management of allocated drafting resource for
completion of allocated projects & lead engineers.
- Provide Engineering support to other members
of the Engineering Department for items such as design checks
- Provide engineering design packs to Contracts
Engineers to allow efficient completion of project work
- Provide engineering support during the
construction phase to overcome issues that arise. Should be able to guide
vendor for manufacture and assembly of new machines.
- New product development, major design
improvement of existing product, design validation, provision of manuals and
related sources of documentation.
- Relevant engineering degree from a reputed
college with 3 to 6 years experience in solid liquid separation equipment
design specifically for pulp & paper products.
- Experience with relevant Indian &
International design codes and standards,including IS 800, API620/650, IS 803,
ASME section VIII Div 1, etc.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes,
- Should have design engineering aptitude,
- Should have very good ability to read
engineering drawings and interpret drawings
- Ability to set priorities, plan, organize and
work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to lead a team of engineers, draftsman
& review their work.
- Ability to think logically and quickly with
creative problem-solving and good decision-making skills
- Well conversant with office software such as
M.S. Office, Inventor 2010, AutoCAD 2010 will be essential.
- Well conversant with PVElite.
- Experience in using Autodesk Vault desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with
internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills desired.
Conversant in English desired.
- Knowledge of Pulp & Paper markets, products,
processes and applications desirable.
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major
International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment,
food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some
30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations.
The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions
and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in
various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination
technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations,
refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group
designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper
production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In
addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that
specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications
provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp
and paper and energy sectors.
Interested candidates can send their resume at
email@example.com with present salary and subject
Design Engineer – CRD/2824” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com