a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper,
process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing
etc., is looking for :
: Sr. Engineer – Process – CRD/4002
/ B.Tech – Chemical
5 to 7 years
Provide technical engineering
expertise within the proposals department and to build successful
relations with both internal and external clients and
supervision/technical collaboration on pilot and R&D activities as
activities under the direction of the Proposals Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within a cross-functional
team environment with Engineering, Project Management and Marketing to
achieve sales objectives and acceptable profit margins.
- Provide recommendations on PFD,
PID, product application and sizing, specification reviews, general
arrangement drawings, pricing and other sales aid materials as
required, to support customer needs.
- Provide direct field sales
support in such activities as specification review, customer
presentations, product application and sizing, process start-up and
technical training. Recognized product expert.
- Evaluate current and future markets with a view to defining existing product developments and new product opportunities.
- Evaluate competitive technologies within marketplace and recommend changes to sustain or
improve our position
- Provide specific equipment information to Engineering.
- Managing budget for all company R&D activities
- Identify and appraise new innovative technologies and processes to compliment existing core business activities.
- Produce internal reports to senior management with recommendations for new product development, budgets (internal and external), risks and opportunities
- Supervisory role over any pilot testing and inventory management of company pilot plant assets
- Supervision of initial design and development of new processes, technologies and products
- Retrieve and archive, with assistance from Commissioning Department, site operational data
- Feedback of site data to Sales and Proposal Department
- To provide technical support and resource to Commissioning Department in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Provide technical support to Aftersales Department with the objective to increase service contract businesses.
- Attend occasional liaison meeting/site visits with potential clients in North America and on occasions worldwide.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Computer Skills:Proficient in the use of MS Office products and Company-standard software,.
Travel: 20%; international travel may be required
Company’s Profile: MNC,
A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper,
process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc,
currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300
motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group
designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components
for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in
various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater
desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions
for power stations, refineries and water desalination
facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally
markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp
preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to
these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes
in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided
by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp
and paper and energy sectors.
send their resume at email@example.com
with present salary and subject “Sr.
Engineer – Process – CRD/4002” on
you know someone with
the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the above details.
Phone : 020-25888757 /
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.