design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and
metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Sr. Engineer – Production – CRD/2869
Location : Ahmednagar/ Chennai
Qualification : B. E. Mechanical / M.E/ M.Tech
Experience : 8 to 12 years experience.
- Responsible for production of gear, assembly line, Machining, Banjo
- Coordinate design and procurement of all necessary cutting tools.
- Expediting part processing through internal and external sources
- Program scheduling and updating project database
- Coordination of product development lab activities including:
Developments, Research activities, Training, Customer visits, Inspection
- Utilize all Company’s systems to manage new projects:
4-Squares, PFMEA, PFEP, Scrolling, etc.
- Support plant PIP and cost reduction initiatives
- Develop and implement best practices and standards
- Tracking product through processing operations
- Plant manufacturing support
- Product quality support
- Ensure timely completion of all project objectives
- Travel as necessary to other Company facilities, vendors and
suppliers, meetings, conferences, training and shows, both domestically
- Material & heat treatment selection.
- Failure Analysis.
- Supplier Assessment.
- Work closely with Advanced Engineering.
- Ensure there are no safety incidents or recordable injuries in the
- Proficient in CNC programming
- Working knowledge of SPC ( statistical Process Control , MSA (
Measurement System Analysis ) and Problem solving Tool required
- Working knowledge of APQP documentation such as PFMEA, Process
control plans, etc, required
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, Machining Theory, Tooling
Fixture Design, PPAP, AutoCAD Process, and Flow Diagram. , Process
- Routing Sheets, QS/ISO 149649, Robotic application and program
- Good working knowledge of MS office (word, Excel, power Point,
etc.) a must.
- Application Engineering & Customer Service handling.
- Be able to write detailed technical reports.
- Must be able to read blue prints and interpret specifications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficiency in using solid works – CAD modeling for machines
- Supplier Program Management and Ability to quote and purchase
- Problem Solving Tools , Business Writing Skills Planning Skills
& Organizational Skills
validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain
and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was
founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience.
Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive
suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North
American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its
foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New
York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with present salary and subject “Sr. Engineer –
Production – CRD/2869” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send
his / her resume at email@example.com
with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your
friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com