Post : Sr. Engineer Safety, Health & Environment – CRD 4061
Location : Pune
Qualification : Diploma / BE with Diploma in Industrial Safety
Experience : 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Environment & Safety Knowledge
- ISO 14001 & OHSAS Audit good knowledge
- Health Management
- Knowledge of Factory Act & other legal requirement
- Computer Knowledge
- Expert in Industrial Safety Management, Health & Environment
- Industrial Risk Assessment & Prevention Activities
- Knowledge of construction & chemical Safety, Occupational Health & environment
- Should know legal requirement, MPCB, Factory Act,
- Knowledge of Waste Management, & Fire Fighting System
- Able to handle team Members effectively
- Conduct EHS Meetings with all departments
- Daily NCR Closure Activity
- PPE Handling & improvement
- Handle ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Audit
- Innovative and handle various contractors.
- Able to Work in Shifts
Company’s Profile : Founded in 1958. MNC, in India for a decade now, company is the market leader in consumer durables One of the most formidable brands, company has an impressive portfolio of Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, GSM mobile phones and IT products. Company set up a state-of-the art manufacturing facility near Delhi and Pune. Company has been able to craft out in ten years, a premium brand positioning in the Indian market and is today the most preferred brand in the segment.It has about 75 subsidiaries worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Sr.
Engineer Safety, Health & Environment – CRD 4061” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the above details.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal/ Mrs. Bharati Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
E-Mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com