A world leader in the design, engineering,
testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis
systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Sr. Finance
Analyst – CRD/2815
Location : Chennai
Qualification : CA
Experience : 5 to 10 years.
Job Description :
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of
the company balance sheet and financial statements.
- Business decision support for the company’s
operations (including cost estimates for quotations).
- Manage and evaluate the work performed by the
other financial personnel at the plant
- Produce and analyze accounting information and
other reports for management.
- Produce variance analysis and develop required
corrective actions. Work with plan personnel to implement corrective actions
and monitor progress.
- Meet established deadlines for daily, weekly
and monthly reporting requirements
- Prepare and present to manufacturing staff
monthly financial forecasts and results and make final recommendations when
- Responsible for preparation of yearly budget
and monthly forecast
- Prepare, review and approve capital spending
requests and related financial analysis.
- Ensure internal controls are in place to
safeguard company assets and ensure reporting integrity.
- Manage Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) process at site.
- Understand manufacturing process, spending
time on plant floor, to understand plant issues and cost impact.
- Work with Oracle system to ensure integrity in
inventory, other areas and to obtain data for analysis
- Work with other plant staff members in
managing various projects.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS :
- Should have worked in a manufacturing company
- Experience in US GAAPS
- Should be very good in Excel
- Experience in ERP (Oracle Financials)
- Should be willing to work hands on many of the
- Should be able to independently finalize the
Books of Accounts
- Experience in MIS/ analytics/ Budget
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the
design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline,
drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products.
Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of
experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest
automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five
North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since
its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New
York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North
America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at
firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Sr.
Finance Analyst – CRD/2815” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile,
please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com
with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com