- Create and manage a competitive and efficient supply chain to help meet the business goals.
- Establish and maintain long term, mutually beneficial relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Build and manage a proactive SCM team that works as a business partner to IR & Navy LOB as well as Manufacturing.
- Ensure the departmental objectives are met, Conforming the compliance to various policies & requirements of Supplier due diligence, Planning.
- Report status of various projects like cost saving, localization, vendor development etc., Resources review & planning as per business development, Track market pricing and suggest the management on buying strategy
- Organize purchasing (on the basis of received PRs) to meet the shop planning (for ESG) and the project planning (for PRS). Review following :-
- Ensure offers are available for each PO & technical requirements are met. Negotiate the best possible price & terms like guarantee etc are covered.
- The supplier delivers the right quality at right time, Arrange replacement for line/warrantee replacement
- Import Export clearance, Application and closure of licenses , Import, export and local transportation management
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Interested Candidates can send their resume email@example.com with current salary and subject “Sr. Manager – SCM – CRD/2557″ at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.