- Person should have good Knowledge of automotive Propeller Shaft Design & Development
- Aggregate design of Propeller Shaft
- Apllication analysis & creating proposal
- Technical interaction with customers
- Help customers on finalising the driveline layout
- Coordinate with customer & Company’s Tech Center for validation
- Provide technical direction to CAD designers, manufacturing / process engineers, suppliers, purchasing, analysis & test engineers, etc.
- Machining process selection
- Integration with interfacing automotive systems
- Material selection
- Decide/use verification methods & tools
- Design for lubrication of bearings
- Concept layout & modeling complete aggregate or a subsystem
- Mechanical Design
- Vehicle performance understanding
- Driveline NVH
- Understanding of interfacing systems
- Knowledge of materials ,heat treatment
- Knowledge of Automotive Mechanics
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Knowledge of DVP&R, DFMEA
- Knowledge of product engineering.
- Present written and technical communication internally and to external customers.
- Plan, initiate and track engineering projects.
- Proficiency in CAD – UG/CATIA/Pro-E/Ideas – Modeling/Drafting GD&T, Tolerance stack-up application skill
- Understanding of FEA capabilities & results
- Knowledge of Teamcentre
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com style=”font-size:85%;”>firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com