Position : Sr. Test Engineer – CRD / 2421
- Should have Experience of printed circuit bord testing (PCB) & hardware and software for electronic circuit board testing.
- Should have ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Should have ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Knowledge of Research and build test stations including hardware setup and software development specific to customer requirements.
- Support production with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of false failures and downtime of test equipments.
- Review test equipment designs, test capacity, data and RMA issues with customers regularly.
- Direct and coordinate engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
- Responsible for maintaining customer supplied test equipments inventory.
- Perform semi-routine technique development and maintenance, subject to established Company standards, including ISO and QS development standards.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.