MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post : Stores Officer : – CRD/2682
Location : Lonand, Satara
Qualification : M.Com./ B. Com.
Experience : 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
Job Description: :
- Manage stores of wire rods, consumables and packing material.
- Controlling movements of materials.
- 3 way match of stock (SAP vs. Physical vs. Bin).
MAJOR ACTIVITIES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY
- Handling all procedures relating to incoming receipt goods.
- Supervision of unloading of material from transport vehicle, to receive, visually inspect, counting the incoming goods with checking of documents from excise point of view.
- Documentation of the receipt i.e. Preparation of GRIR in SAP & forwarding to user.
- After approval of user & H.O.D. updating the accept/reject qty in SAP & placing the material systematically in proper locations /Bin updating the location in SAP . Also placing of rejected goods in rejected area for return to supplier.
- Forwarding the GRIR to accounts for bill passing.
- Preparation of issue slip in SAP with ref of manual issue slip for maintenance spares / production consumables /packing materials etc.
- Preparation of issue / receipt slip in SAP for raw material, work in progress & Finished goods.
- Stock taking of all material time to time, preparation of reports & submission to management. Taking corrective actions for discrepancies.
- Preparation of various Inventory reports, viz. Inventory status, Inventory status period, ABC analysis, Non-moving / Slow moving items in SAP time to time.
- Upgrading various types of Inventory reports time to time.
- Preparation of various types of Delivery Challan for sending goods outside factory.
- Co-ordination with purchase, finance, marketing & maintenance dept.
- Active involvement for implementation of SAP for inventory area & improvements of the same.
- Monitoring goods sent for re-work to vendors and following-up for receiving back within time.
- Documentation, implementation & compliance of store procedure for ISO standard 9001.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Stores Officer: – CRD/2682” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com