A world leader automotive
suppliers in the area of forging and machining is looking for:
Post : Supervisor –
Machine Shop CRD/2864
Location : Pune
Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience : 2 to 6 years experience.
- Well versed with CNC Operating & settings.
- Planning, arrangement of Man power and Materials.
- Full utilization of the Machine and Man power
- Training of new operators as per requirement.
- Solving daily production problems, in process problems &
various trouble shootings.
- confirm all machines are running as per production plan
- programming &component setting on CNC machine
drop forging, warm and cold forging, aluminum forging, as well as machining with almost
3,000 employees and a turnover of 390 million euros.
It is a world leader in the design, production of
cold, warm and hot forged products accommodating machining facilities as well
as an in-house die shop. Key products will include
sophisticated cold forged transmission shafts and pinions as well as
constant-velocity joints, diesel injection components and wheel hubs.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with present salary and subject “Supervisor – Machine Shop CRD/2864”
on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com with the
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.