- Person should have knowledge of ERP systems maintenance.
- He should have worked with organization having ERP systems.
- Should be able to handle the queries & debugs, to run ERP periodically, to develop the different reports as & when required .
- He should be able to impart training to new joining members.
- He will be overall responsible for effective working of ERP Systems.
Company’s Profile : MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently employs some 1,400 highly motivated people in worldwide locations. These are in large part highly trained and skilled technicians, engineers and business people led by visionary managers who have proven their proficiency on several occasions. These people work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurship and creativity. From state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada and the U.S, the Company delivers to clients worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “System Administrator – ERP – CRD/2300” on immediate basis.