- Excellent software development, documentation and testing skills
- Expert knowledge of UniGraphics NX v1.x or higher
- Mechnical Engieering knowledge of component design, kinematics, machining
- ANSI C programming
- User Function ( Ufunc) 2/5 years experience
- Knowledge fusion/ UI Styler min 1 year
- Unix Shell programming
- 3 to 5 years experience in development, support and installation of highly complex engineering /computer applications.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a larger international team self-managing the workload of multiple assignments without direct daily on-site supervision.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and excellent English language oral and written communication skills
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “System Engineer UniGraphics Kf / Ufunc – CRD/2387” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.