- Extensive experience (10 plus years) with Oracle ERP system implementations and upgrade projects using a structured project management methodology (R)
- Functional business knowledge in the business area served by the ERP module (i.e. Finance, Procurement, Manufacturing, etc)
- Technical understanding of Oracle ERP (E-Business Suite) application architecture, technology stack, data structures, open interfaces, etc.
- Excellent design and analytical skills with the ability to apply these skills in providing comprehensive IT solutions to business opportunities (R).
- Excellent facilitation and problem solving skills used when presenting, discussing and resolving complex business and technical issues (R).
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and planning software tools like MS Project or similar (R).
- Oracle apps 11.5.8 or higher
Minimum 6 years experience in the following-
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Development Tools
- Forms, Reports and Package development
- Understanding of Oracle Apps table structures/DFF
Implementation/Support experience in five or more of the following modules –
- Finance – GL, AR, AP, FA, PA
- Distribution – Inv, PO/Recv, iSupplier, OM/Ship, EDI
- Manufacturing – BOM, WIP, MS, MRP, Costing
- Oracle AIM methodology
- HP-UX basic scripting
- R12 implementation/Fusion
- OAF, ADF tools
- Six Sigma
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.