MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post : Team leader Warehouse – CRD/2680
Location : Lonand, Satara
Qualification : DME/ B.SC
Experience : 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
Job Description: :
- Goods receipt in the warehouse.
- Carrying out necessary packing or rewinding activity in the warehouse.
- Run & manage the production activity in warehouse.
- Ensure for availability of all the resources, consumables & packing material availability on the floor – Inventory management.
- Execution of production plan in the warehouse.
- Monitor the operator performance in the shifts.
- Storage, identification & recording of FG.
- Arranging of FG for dispatch as per daily dispatch plan.
- Loading the FG in the vehicle for dispatch.
- Execute the KPI projects by maximum people involvement.
- Ensuring clean, healthy & safe working environment in the warehouse.
- Ensure the discipline in the warehouse.
- 5 production technicians or operators /shift
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Team leader Warehouse – CRD/2680” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal,
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com