MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Position : Test Technician – CRD/2459
Location : Pune
Qualifications : Diploma in Electronics
Experience : 3 to 4 years experience in a relevant technical position.
Duties / Responsibilities :
- Supports the Test Engineer in the development and commission of test solutions executing the test qualification of the fixture and program as per the specific system qualification process
- Responsibility for providing the deliverables to support the solution in production to both the Test Support Function and Manufacturing Operations.
- Assists in the build and manufacture of testers, fixtures and environmental tooling as required to meet the customer expectations.
- The Technician Engineer provides the interface to the Test Support function providing comprehensive documentation and training for all test solutions implemented.
Provides the interface to the Manufacturing function providing comprehensive documentation and coordinating training and education for all test operations implemented.
- Through working with the Test Support function monitor and contribute to the improvement of Test Yields , Efficiency, Intermittancies and Uptime providing accurate reporting and clear targets for improvement.
- In conjunction with the Test Engineer strives to consistently upgrade the test process balancing cost, coverage with the goal of providing an optimised and cost efficient test process.
- Works closely with manufacturing and test support to ensure prioritisation of support activities. He/ She will be responsible for coordinating the timetable for test readiness based on the weekly production schedule through the appropriate Test Support staff.
- Responsibility for building testers, fixtures and environmental test chambers to the specification standards required
- Repairs testers, fixtures in accordance with the fault logging and down time system. Responsibility for diagnosing the fault and cause of fault and driving appropriate corrective actions to ensure minimal reoccurrence of failure
- Documents all repairs and improvements on test equipments.
- Monitors all testers for intermittancies and reduces them in accordance with targets set.
- Provides support to Operations and the Test Engineers through participation in the continuos improvement effort and promotion of a “Quality First” mentality.
- Support to Operations and the Test Engineers through participation in the continuos improvement effort and promotion of a “Quality First” mentality.
- Supports and maintains the component programming facility and the label printing equipment.
- Controls and maintains the equipment maintenance and calibration system in accordance with ISO requirements. Responsibility for scheduling and execution of maintenance on time and to the correct standards. Responsibility for development of Preventative maintenance program development for each element of test equipment.
- Controls and maintains the part numbering system for all test equipment’s and spares and will be responsible for establishing a min/max level for all spares required.
Company Profile : MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Interested professionals can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Test Technician – CRD/2459” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him to send his resume at email@example.com with the above details
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757E-mail : Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com/