The Rare Union of Vedic Culture & Modern Education in CBSE-affiliated Day & Boarding School is looking for :
- Role of a tutor for the hostel students after Students’ school hours,
- Residence will be provided to the educator.
- Its necessary for him to stay in the school campus
- Only male candidates preferred.
- Need to be ready to stay in the school campus.
- Needs to be good at English spoken.
School’s Profile: This school is honoured with “Coat of Arms” by British Queen Elizabeth II in 1994. First Indian school after 1947 to receive such honour. Conferred with Distinguished Honorary Alumni of the University of South Carolina Aiken (USCA) in March, 2000. The school has facilities of Internet, CCTV cameras to see children performing live during their academic session, Class rooms with 36 student’s capacity. The school provides Computer Lab, Science Lab, Library, Language lab, Audio visual hall, water rooms connected with mineral water plant.
Vision & Mission of this school are as below :
- To impart quality education replete with visual concepts & practical solutions in stress free & burdenless environment.
- To develop proficiency in global language & national language.
- To master the skills of the game opted for, with disciplined approach & sportsman spirit.
- To prepare 21st century students through ICT & e-learning. Systematic & time bound life-style having exposure in totality.
- To preserve Indian culture, moral values & patriotism among the students. Hostel Provides a lifetime Opportunity to the boarders for ” Holistic Development, Systematic & Time Bound Lifestyle” through specially designed curriculums.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com