Post : H R Manager (Nasik) – CRD/2043
Location : Nasik
Qualification : Degree in any discipline with MBA (HRM) from reputed Management Institute
Experience : 7 years experience preferably in an MNC company. Sound Knowledge of HR processes. HR generalist with Human Capital vision, direction and leadership to support the Company’s mission & business strategy, functional knowledge and competence within all HR functions with special focus on people development and retention, excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Job description :
- Working closely with the General Manager in Nashik and his team to ensure that HR is aligned with the business and the product company strategies.
- To contribute in making the company “First in Mind – First in Choice” for present and future employees.
- To support the managers in hiring the best people and provide the new employees a smooth on boarding experience.
- To assure that the people develop in line with the company’s mission by defining, organising and facilitating relevant competence development programmes.
- To develop, maintain and update competence development based on the company’s needs identification process (Competence gap analysis etc.) and participate in employee performance reviews.
- Establishment of employee communication platform to continuously enhance employee relationship.
- Together with the GM Nashik formulate and drive various employee engagement and retention initiatives for both white and blue collars.
- To measure HR effectiveness through appropriate benchmarking and metrics.
- Implementation of HR Policies and people management processes.
- To improve & enhance the HR offering by implementation of “best HR practices”.
- Act as a role model and motivate and stimulate the people to act according to the company’s values.
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com