A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : APQP Engineer – CRD / 2809
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE ( Mechanical / Production / Industrial )
Experience : 3 to 6 years experience.
Job description :
* Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) / Technical project planning
* Ensuring that all technical requirements from the customer are clearly understood and been converted to the validation cycle
* Coordinating the smooth transition of product between Product platform and Application engineering
* Worked for both Product platform stage (development) and Application stage (implementation) for creating the development / qualification schedule.
* Ensure that all technical requirements of product as per “product excellence phase (PEP)” program is followed and achieve
* Coordinate, track and present project health w.r.t the technical timeline as prescribed in PEP starting from phase 0 (concept approval stage) till Phase-8 (project closure)
* Participate in phase exits at the end of each PEP phase, prepare PA statement and seek approval for the product
* Perform gap analysis for customer technical requirements Vs internal qualified specifications for product offering (of the shelf products).
* Create boundary diagram (Microsoft Visio) for turbocharger and corresponding customer connections.
* Organize and lead DFM review (design for manufacturability) and DR (design reviews) for the selected product offering at designated stages amongst cross functional teams. Highlight risks prepare action plan and ensure the adherence.
* Develop / update, new / existing fault trees (through Reliasoft blocksim) for all possible failure effect related to turbocharger and turbo + engine environment.
* Convert the Fault trees into DFR FMEA’s / AFMEA’s, assign RPN rating (Risk priority number), corresponding Prevention and detections
* Derive Validation plan for product development team and AQL (Application qualification list) for Application team on the basis of DFMEA and AFMEA correspondingly.
* Analyze the part capabilities through “Scorecard” (excel based tool) for the parts developed and create action plan if capabilities does not match the target.
* Participate in phase exit “Product qualification gates” process and provide feedback on above tools along with the results of the different qualification tests.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “APQP Engineer – CRD / 2809” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com |www.crdtraining.com