MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : Area Manager / Regional Manager – ES Sales – CRD/2253
Location : Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore, Nagpur
Qualifications : BE in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical from a reputed institute. Post Graduation in Management would be an added advantage.
Experience : 8 to 10 years of experience in Sales of Capital Goods into Energy, Power, Utilities or HVAC segments dealing into equipments like Gensets, STP/ETP Plants, Engines, Compressors, Boilers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Energy Services, other HVAC products etc
Job Description :
The incumbent would be responsible for
- Generating Pipeline, Analyzing pipeline for potential prospects
- Meeting customers for understanding their requirements and presenting appropriate solutions
- Having techno-commercial discussions with customers, consultants and closing deals
- Order Booking and managing the sales process for Chillers, AHUs, and other HVAC and control products
- Networking with Customers, consultants, Architects and contractors at all levels
- Managing customer relationships with existing and new customers in the designated region / market segment.
- Developing the marketing strategy for improving market reach and market penetration for designated region / market segment
- Promoting the company’s unique and non-standard offerings in the market
- Build and Expand operations thru cross selling opportunities for other products and services offered by Company.
Required Profile :
The incumbent should possess
- Should have a good exposure into Concept Selling in a challenging environment
- Should have a flair for sales of high efficiency, high technology solutions to energy conscious customers
- Strong Analytical and decision making ability
- Should have good networking abilities
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills
- Should have sound technical and commercial ability
- Should be looking at building a strong career in a growth oriented organization
- Experience into the Industrial & Commercial segments will be an added advantage
- Should have leadership qualities and ability to build team and operation
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Area Manager/ Regional Manager – ES Sales – CRD/2253” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)