A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Associate Manager – Procurement & SCM – CRD/2644
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE -Mechanical
Experience : 7 to 9 years of experience
Job Description :
- should have experience in automobile / auto ancillary industry.
- with independent handling of functions like procurement, SCM, logistics, import and export.
- Establishes contract and negotiates prices and terms with outside suppliers.
- Develops and maintains reliable supplier’s.
- Commodity management.
- Monitors and assesses supplier performance and advises management of new developments.
- Follows market price trends and general business activities.
- Negotiates settlements on rejected or defective material.
- Ensures timely delivery of materials.
- Adheres to purchasing policies and procedures.
- Frequent contact with other outside the work group.
- Checks and approves invoices.
- Tracking of supplier readiness, APQP,PPAP, run at rate, and SORP.
- Champions multi function teams with suppliers.
- Resolves quality, delivery, service, and pricing issues.
- Liaoning with Central Excise and Customs
- Control over Import and export activities
- Logistics Management
- Overall vendor management and vendor costing control. Competencies
- Related college degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read blueprints, and understand basic engineering documents.
- Knowledge of commodities, materials, and products being purchased.
- High level of analytical ability.
- Knowledge of Purchasing practices and procedures.
- Computer knowledge, Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Negotiation skills
- Quality Systems (ISO/TS-16949)
- Customs / Logistics / STPI
- Engineering & Mfg. Processes
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Associate Manager – Procurement & SCM – CRD/2644” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com