German MNC Group, offering its Services to Automotive, Electronics, Energy and Consumer Domain is looking for :
Post : Asst. Manager – Quality -CRD/4097
Location : Pune
Qualification : B. E. (Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Electronics / Electrical)
Experience : 5 to 7 years in Engineering Organization.
Job Description & Specific Knowledge required :
- Should have 5+ yrs. experience in QA, with Tier 2 Auto unit with exposure in wiring Harness and or electromechanical components with good technical skills.
- Exposure to Quality department which includes, In-house Quality, Supplier Quality (SQA), Customer Quality.
- Experience in Problem solving technique using 7QC tools
- Knowledge of Quality Management System, ISO/ TS16949.Auditor certificates such as VDA 6.3 is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of MSA, SPC, PFMEA tools
- Experience in Supplier evaluation, Supplier release, and Process release activities.
- Experience to implement APQP, Quality Management Systems
- Develop the Indian plant to Company standards in terms of Quality & Production, which includes team development and target achievement.
- Responsible for ISO/TS 16949 implementation for India plant, with annual QMS, Process & Product audits.
- Production and on time delivery of PPAP samples with all supporting documents to customers – PPAP Planning.
- Part of Localization team to identify components to be localized & select potential suppliers along With purchasing team.
- Review supplier’s self-assessments & conduct Process auditsbased on VDA6.3 guidelines.
- Production experience is a plus
- Maintains understanding of programs, goals, and standards as directed by clients.
- Responsible for successful closure of complaints using 8D Reports & CAPA & do Warranty analysis to identify field failures.
- Understanding for Engineering drawings and initiate Engineering change by raising internal ECNS
- Monitor the Quality System through internal audits and be the representative during Management Reviews.
- Responsible for SQA department to monitor supplier performance in terms of Quality, cost, Delivery.
- Use of SPC (Statistical Process Control), 7 QC tools to solve quality issues.
- Creation & presentation of MIS (Management Information System) reports.
- Responsible to implement and monitor continuous improvement programs and lessons learned
- Monitoring and controlling the 5’S on shop floor.
Company’s Profile: German MNC Group with Turnover of 700 Million Euros, founded in 1953, having more than 7200 employees at 33 locations in 19 countries has set up new Plant in Pune. This group is offering its expertise to Automotive, Electronics, Energy and Consumer Domains.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Assistant Manager – Quality -CRD/4097“ on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction (CRD),
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : http://crdindia.com