MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post : Business Analyst – CRD/2313
Location : Pune
Qualification : Graduate in economics, MBA, BE(Any Specialization) or educational background.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in collecting, structuring, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting business information (e.g. market research or consulting companies experience)
- Experience with desk research techniques (internet, on line databases, telephone interviewing skills, search & data mining techniques & technologies etc…)
- Well aware about the local information market suppliers (e.g. statistical departments, information databases, magazines, information & research services).
- A healthy curiosity and very persistent, experienced and fascinated in collecting information
- Strong analytical skill and good affinity with figures and analytical concepts and tools
- Strongly interested in new technologies, processes and industrial products
- Dynamic, creative and result driven
- respect for integrity and confidentiality.
- Team coacher & coordinator
- Planner & communicator
- Expert in information gathering techniques
- Very good experience in strategic analysis
- Good document presentation skills
- International experience or exposure
Job Responsibilities :
Information research and management (50%)
- Collecting systematically and quickly strategic business information through various sources (Databases, internet, telephone interviews, face to face interviews conferences etc…)
- Structuring & analyzing information in cooperation with the internal customers in user friendly formats
- Doing quality control and being able to make first level reliable estimates & assumptions
- Building a local information infrastructure in cooperation with the central business intelligence group and maintaining contacts with external information suppliers
Industry analysis (50 %)
- Doing industry analysis, market surveys (e.g. telephone) and building company profiles for strategic decision taking (Acquisitions, new business development opportunities etc…)
- Building analytical building blocks: market segmentations, market shares, value chain etc…
- Supporting senior project leaders, business intelligence manager and analyst at the headquarters and local sales & marketing and business development managers on strategic projects and industry analysis.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in Belgium. Company develops an arrany of high-tech products, systems and services for customers in various sectors. Founded in 1880, the company has close to 100 industrial sites in 30 countries and 18500 employees, achieved a turnover of 3.2 billion € in 2006 and has customers in more than 120 countries. Customers of the company are from many sectors – from the automotive, construction, offshore and telecom industries to the textile industry and environment-friendly burner manufacturers. Company supplies steel cord products for radial tire reinforcement to virtually all the world’s major tire manufacturers. The company also supplies customers in the automotive sector with many specialized wire products which meet the highest quality requirements and standards. These include spring wires, fine cable wires, welding wires, cables for side-window systems and wire for windshield wiper arms and blades. The company is active in practically all the other economic sectors. Some company’s products are clearly visible, but most of them are hidden. Plant at pune is 100% subsidiary of a Belgium Company, manufacturing Steel type cord and Hose Reinforcement wire.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Business Analyst – CRD/2313” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.