MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Post : CNC Programmer – CRD-4110
Location : Markal, Pune
Qualification : BE / Diploma – Mechanical /Production / Industrial
Experience : 5 – 10 years of experience
- Develop, support and maintain CNC programs, tooling and related documentation for CNC machinery used throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with CAD/CAM programming software, including 2, 3 & 4 axis machining in a diversified product manufacturing environment. (MasterCAM, FeatureCAM, EasyCAM or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with “G” code programming on a variety of large CNC machine-tools. This must include large CNC VTL and/or large CNC HBM.
- Fanuc controls and macro “B” programming will be considered as an advantage.
- Setup and operation experience on a variety of CNC machine-tools will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC issues thru ladder diagrams analysis will also be considered as an advantage.
- Working knowledge of engineering materials including stainless and carbon steels and being able to optimize the cutting performance of such materials.
- Familiarity with material properties technical data sheets and usage. (metal elemental composition, mechanical properties, etc.)
- Create / maintain CNC machining programs and provide the appropriate level of floor support for program introduction, work piece setup and troubleshooting.
- Provide appropriate level of floor support by interfacing with machinists to review machining issues and resolve with sound and lasting corrective actions.
- Define, order and implement tooling and material associated with the machining of parts on specified CNC machinery.
- Plan ahead the required stock inventory of cutting tools, consumables and other material required in the machining of parts.
- Create / maintain tooling libraries and support document databases including set-up sheets, manufacturing routings, drawings, and associated documentation required to accurately account for the machining of parts.
- Responsible for ensuring proven programs and associated paperwork are stored on the network.
- Follow and monitor the machining process to insure that it meets the estimated hours.
- Collaborate with the Estimation Department in calculating the required machining time and tooling costs of parts utilizing CNC machine-tools.
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “CNC Programmer – CRD – 4110” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Mobile : 9822171815 / 9657747639
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com