- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in metal work techniques and stainless steel processing is a necessary requirement
- Experience with the assembly and commissioning of pipework and of large Pressure vessels / tanks for chemicals or food industry would be ideal.
- The task of the field assembly / service department consists of the installation and commissioning of communication systems, machine tool systems, interconnected production facilities and transfer lines.
- The construction supervisor for electrical systems is in constant contact with the site manager, technical departments and project management. On site the key duties and responsibilities include:
- To ensure the implementation of assembly and commissioning, particularly
o The coordination of construction site logistics (quality control on deliveries, on-site warehouse, etc.)
o Supervision of work processes and workmanship
o Control of technical workmanship of all electrical assembly sections
o Control of construction activities
o Commissioning of electrical assembly sections (in cooperation with the mechanics and Technology commissioning team)
o Final inspection of electrical assembly sections (in cooperation with costumer)
- Fault diagnosis
o Analysis of failures and incident
o Proposal of remedial measures, if possible execution of such measures
- Preparation and completion of reports and protocols, e.g.
o Inspection of protocols and measurement reports
o Adjustment of corresponding documents such as plant plans, pipe plans, revision plans etc.
- Ensuring the compliance with safety regulations
Required knowledge and experience :
- Expert knowledge and experience in instrumentation and measurement (temperature, pressure)
- Experience in commissioning and construction of electric control cabinets
- Experience in measuring and control technology
- Reading and comprehension of circuit diagrams
- Basic knowledge of drive motion engineering
- Ability to instruct and implement drawings and diagrams
Personal skills and competences :
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Quality conscious
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure (time / work load)
- Willing to familiarise with production flow with production flow of large brewery plants
- Ability to comprehend complex factors influencing the plant and to take measures accordingly.
- Willingness and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to guide and instruct team members and members of other teams according to their level of qualification (including semi-skilled workers).
- Must be internationally mobile and prepared to travel extensively (average construction and commissioning time period 3 to 6 months)
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.