MNC, Global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions with 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries, is looking for :
Post : Customer Service Relationship Manager (CRM)– HVAC – CRD/- 2103
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications : Any Graduate / Post Graduate degree/diploma from reputed institute preferably MBA from a reputed institute, Mass communication or Diploma/Degree is preferred.
Experience : 3 to 5 years of experience in Service Industries like Hospitality industry, Airlines, Hotel, Insurance, telemarketing, call center, having worked in public relations department, or in corporate communications or customer relationship executive/manager in a MNC bank
Job Description :
– Customer Satisfaction Initiative (emerging from the C-Sat surveys done quarterly)
– Generating and converting opportunities into orders – (Retrofits and L&M) (Opportunity tracker)
– Renewals (AMC/Operation contracts) on time (Renewal tracker)
– Keep regular contact with customers in the region through personal meetings, email, etc and understand customer needs on a regular basis.
– Maintain daily contact with all service engineers and keep track of Service Delivery at all customer sites in the region with respect to current job execution.
– Maintain and regularly update logs on actual progress V/s planned progress and reasons for delay. Coordinate with engineers and relevant teams in the organization to resolve reasons for delay and persistently follow up with engineers for job completion.
– Proactively keep customers informed at all times regarding the progress of jobs, pending jobs, reasons for delay and action plan for completion as per a revised schedule. Ensure customers acceptance for every revision in schedules.
– Use data from log sheets to track parameters such as response/resolution, timeliness/discipline and meeting commitments.
– Keep track of escalations and work on action plan on the points escalated/follow up with the concerned person/persons to ensure the issues are all addressed in timely manner
– Obtaining feedback from the customer on JC service and giving feedback to the team on various parameters like response/resolution time, keeping the customer informed, meeting scheduled delivery dates and milestones,
– Use value reports to proactively update customer on what is new, what is happening with their system, what are our recommendations for making the system more effective, what are the new technologies in the industry
– Consistently update customer on what all and what more Johnson controls can do to enhance the customer facility and what all Johnson controls capabilities are towards addressing customer concerns in any building utilities and services which will include technical as well as soft services. Also keep apprising customers of various Service offerings (service marketing)
– Maintain customer KPIs on willingness to recommend, overall satisfaction, confidence in JC that they will meet their commitment
– Maintain service reports on preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance and evaluate the same for performance history of key equipment.
– Tracking customer satisfaction levels from the service report – coordinate with back office (SASp)
– Presenting reports internally to management and having regular reviews
– Keeping track of renewal schedules and ensure PSA and O&M renewals on time
– Exploring L & M / Retrofit opportunities at customer facility and communicating to the team.
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Some details about company’s businesses :
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
Power Solutions : World’s largest manufacturer of lead acid automotive batteries and developer of advanced battery chemistries. About 80% of batteries sold through the automotive aftermarket and 20% are sold as original equipment.
Building Efficiency : Leading full-line service provider of mechanical equipment as well as systems that controlheating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, security and fire management in non-residential buildings. Services include complete mechanical and electrical maintenance. World leader in integrated facility management for Fortune 500 companies, managing more than one billion square feet worldwide.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with current salary and subject “Customer Service Relationship Manager (CRM)– HVAC – CRD/- 2103” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
(Create your web-site within few hours)