- DCX design creation standards
- Descriptive geometry
- Stack up analysis/ simulation
- Experience in development, support and installation of highly complex engineering designs.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a larger international team self-managing the workload of multiple assignments without direct daily on-site supervision.
- 2 to 5 years experience in Drive line automotive components, Transmissions, CATIA v4.2.4, GD & T /ANSI
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Design Engineer CATIA V4 – CRD/2389” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.