MNC, a Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc., is looking for :
Post : Design Engineer Electrical – CRD/4024
Location : Pune
Qualification :B.E. / B.Tech – Electrical/ Instrumentation
Experience : 5 – 8 years
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Generating design and drawings within estimated hours;
- Detailing drawings for Control Panels, Panel Design, System Integration for PLC, Preparation of Hookup Drawings for instruments, Preparation of cable scheme;
- PLC programming , SCADA Development, Cable Tray Layout, I/O list preparation;
- Assisting with product and process improvement projects;
- Performing duties unique to functional area which may include CAD, maintaining and improving standard design.
- Ability to read and understand specification, fabrication, erection, and standard engineering drawings;
- Knowledge of drafting standard for electrical and Instrumentation design;
- Experience in working in an engineering service office would help.
- Should be able to work independently and as a Team member.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex industry related documents;
Ability to understand English, at advanced level, via written and verbal communication.
Ability to make decisions requiring the use of a variety of variables in non-standard situations.
Proficiency in Word, Excel and other MS Office programs, and computer aided drafting systems. 1,200+ hours experience using AutoCAD software application. Experience in using Autodesk Vault would help.
Company’s Profile: MNC, A Major International Player, in the business of pulp and paper, process equipment, food, water treatment, Metal and Ore processing etc, currently operates in some 30 countries and has approximately 2,300 motivated people in worldwide locations. The Water Treatment Group designs and markets treatment and recycling solutions and components for municipal and industrial wastewater as well as water used in various industrial processes. The Group also develops seawater desalination technologies and offers water intake screening solutions for power stations, refineries and water desalination facilities. The Pulp and Paper Group designs and globally markets equipment used in various stages of paper production, from pulp preparation to sheet formation and finishing. In addition to these groups, the Company has a Manufacturing division that specializes in producing large custom-made parts from the specifications provided by the Pulp and Paper Group or external customers, mostly from the pulp and paper and energy sectors. Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Design Engineer Electrical – CRD/4024” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com