Wholly owned subsidiary of USD 14 billion technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations is looking for:
Position: Design Head – Double Block and Bleed Plug valves ( DBBP Valves) – CRD / 4037
Qualification: BE Mechanical / Industrial/ Production
Experience: Above 15 years
Job Description :
- In charge of Design and Development of DBBP.
- Design of Double Block and Bleed Plug valves: Sizing
- 3D Modeling; Detailed Drawings; Calculations etc;
- Familiarity with all DBBP standards; Knowledge of Trim contours with respect to fluid flow;
- Knowledge on DBBP flow equations and sizing factors for various process;
- Familiarity with Stage wise; pressure drop calculations; Capability to understand valve hook ups / GADs;
- Familiarity with pneumatic accessories including actuators
- Detailed drawings and Bill of Materials preparation.
- To size and selection of DBBP for a specific application.
- To be familiar with materials used in DBBP.
Company Profile :One of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. Backed by fifty-year track-record of excellence and world-leading innovation in manufacturing of all types of Industrial Valves, the company provides engineered flow-control solutions for key sectors of the economy such as oil & gas, power, petrochemicals, chemicals, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals. Its products and systems are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Design Head – Double Block and Bleed Plug valves ( DBBP Valves ) – CRD / 4037” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this message to your friends, relatives, colleagues who would be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com