Part of Renowned German MNC, started local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Electrical / Instrumentation Engineer – CRD/2662
Location : Pune
Qualifications : B.E. Electrical /Instrumentation and Control
Experience : 4 to 8 Years experience
Job Responsibilities :
- Shall have a good experience in handling of Turnkey breweries or similar process projects.
- Shall have knowledge of various IS and IEC Standards related to electrical activities in projects.
- Familiar to work with ERP system.
- Exposure of SCADA and Siemens make PLC programming will be an added advantage.
- Engineering and design of electricals & controls required for Various projects.
- Preparation of the technical specifications for instruments , electrical & controls for various projects
- Engineering and design of G.A., Internal layout, wiring diagram of MCC, Instrument mimic Panel, & PLC cabinets.
- Engineering and design of cable tray routine, trench drawing, pneumatic layout drawing, earthing layout and
- Preparation of Power cable schedule, control cable schedules.
- Preparation of enquiry tenders for various electrical Items and electrical erection work.
- Techno-commercial evaluation of quotations of various field instruments, MCC panels, control panels, PLC/DCS
System etc. from various suppliers.
- Co-ordination with supplier from enquiry stage to till the order finalization & Material follow-up as per required
Scheduled of project.
- Inspection of electrical cabinets and various field Instruments at vendor’s works/at our stores.
Site Activity :
- Co-ordination with site electrician, Site manager and electrical contractor for proper installation of various field
instruments, electrical items and proper electrical wiring as per requirement.
- Troubleshooting of instrumentation & electrical systems of turnkey projects.
- Hands on experience on various field instruments like – temperature, Level, Flow, Pressure, Weight, pH, conductivity, turbidity transmitters,O2,DO2 ,Proximity sensor ,Control valves of makeE+H, Krohne, Wika,Emerson Mettle Toledo, Nova Weigh, Sigrist, Optec, Orbishpere, Centec,Turck, Siemens, Burkert,IFM, P&F,Samson etc.
- Hands on experience on various
Variable Frequency Driveof Make SSD, SEW , ABB, Danfoss, Allen Bradley
- Visit sites during pre-commissioning and commissioning stage whenever required.
- Prepare and constantly upgrade complete data base of all equipment which can be sourced from suppliers in
- Provide senior management with monthly project + activities report.
- Collection and evaluation of industry, technical, economic and other relevant data to analyze competitive position and define new business opportunities to increase market share.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative & independently.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, started local production in
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Electrical / Instrumentation Engineer – CRD/2662” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com