- Must be Energy Auditor / Manager from Bureau of Energy Efficiency(BEE)
- HVAC system knowledge on Central plant – (High tonnage /Bigger systems)
- Utility equipment such as boiler, pumping systems, cooling tower, AHU, lighting etc.
- Knowledge on Automation / optimization of system.
- Capable of reading Electrical / Mechanical drawings & good in analyzing part / energy calculations / financial modules
- Added knowledge on energy modelling, green building, building envelope & energy audit experience will help.
Candidate should have the “solution eye” Should be hands on –
- HVAC System
- Building Automation System
- Other energy related equipment in the building like lighting, Boiler, Utility equipment
- Building Envelop
- Knowledge of new areas of Energy field like Renewable, (solar, wind, rain water, geothermal, etc)
LEED , energy modelling, etc
- Analytical Knowledge
- Capable of reading between the lines / understanding customer problem & give solution Site Audits / report generation.
- Effective communication
- Should keep ahead of time/ awareness on new happening in the Energy business line
Company Profile : Company has grown as a global leader in automotive experience, building efficiency and power solutions. The company provides innovative automotive interiors that help make driving more comfortable, safe and enjoyable. For buildings, it offers products and services that optimize energy use and improve comfort and security. Company also provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with systems engineering and service expertise. Company has 136,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations serving customers in 125 countries. Founded in 1885, the company has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Automotive Experience : Global leader in interior systems for light vehicles including passenger cars and light trucks. Systems supplied include seating, overhead, door, instrument panels, storage, electronics.
(Create your web-site within few hours)