Job description :
- Person will be responsible for the evaluation and the improvement of the process and product quality for defined commodities.
- Process and product audits at suppliers
- Assess if potential suppliers will be able to perform according to the company standards
- Develop quality plans together with the suppliers
- Implement and follow up quality improvements programmes
Company’s Profile : The group is a world leading provider of Industrial Productivity Solutions. The Group, founded in 1873 (having more than 130 years of experience), is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Revenues for 2006 totaled 51 Billion Swedish Krona (7.6 billion USD) with 25900 employees at year-end. The Group manufactures products on 68 production sites in about 20 countries. Group companies develop and manufacture Air & Gas Compressors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Tools, assembly systems, and offer related service and rental. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching 150 countries. The Group operates through a number of divisions within three business areas; Compressor Technique, Construction and Mining Technique and Industrial Technique. The vision of group is to be a leader in each one of those. This vision is supported by the Group’s values that are shared by all our employees; interaction, commitment, and innovation. Indian company of the company has current sales turnover of about Rs. 750 crores and employing more than 1100 people.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Engineer – Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) – CRD/2265” at the earliest.
(Create your web-site within few hours)