Part of renowned German MNC, geared to start local production of stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks with European engineering, is looking for :
Post : Executive Assistant to MD – CRD/2100
Location : Pune.
Qualifications : Graduate / Post Graduate ( Any discipline )
Experience : 5 to 10 years of experience.
Job description :
- Excellent command over written and spoken English. Preference would be given to persons who can additionally speak German.
- Proficient in computers i.e. MS – Office- Excel, Word, Power Point Presentations, Internet applications, etc
- Independently handling the correspondence of the Managing Director and senior Management team.
- Drawing travel plans and itinerary for both domestic and international
- Planning and organizing appointments, meetings and conferences with the Senior Management Team and Senior Level visitors.
- Maintaining the MD’s personal accounts / Calendar.
- Collating and preparation of MIS as per the MD’s requirements.
- Office administration including telephones, canteen, gifts, printing & stationary, house keeping, security, Shop Act compliances, etc .
Company’s Profile : Renowned German MNC, geared to start local production in india with European engineering. The new company has been headquartered in Pune and is a 100 percent subsidiary of the German MNC. This group, with 150 years experience and more than 1,000 employees worldwide is pioneer and leader in the industry and engaged in the design, manufacture, implementation and project management in the brewing industry.The course is set and the senior management are on the starting blocks. After the setting up of the company, work is now to commence on the production site in Pune. This is where stainless steel brewing vessels and tanks are to be manufactured to the accustomed and world famous quality standards. The production launch is planned for the spring of 2008. The company is offering the combination of European engineering know-how and low-cost local production”, explained Managing Director for sales and marketing of the group. For company’s customers this means state-of-the-art brewing plant technology and highest quality standards with optimized investment costs.The new company in India has already started getting orders. A very renowned group has already placed two orders with this company for the design and construction of turnkey plants in India. The new plants are planned for Sonipat, a town in the Indian state of Haryana, and near the mega-city Bengaluru (the former Bangalore). These brewing plants are designed for an annual output of around 1 million hectoliters to begin with. An expansion to 2 million hectoliters per annum each, is planned. Company which has placed order is relying on mash-filter technology in India as well and has ordered two TCM thin-layer chamber mash filters from this company. The plants are designed for 12 brews per day and 650 hl of cast wort per brew.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary and subject “Executive Assistant to MD – CRD/2100” at the earliest.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com