- Assist MD in day to day work.
- Schedule Meetings.
- Handling MD’s office administration work.
- Provide secretarial support to Managing Director.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Manage Hotel bookings, travel itineary, visa authorities, department co-ordination.
- Co-ordinating with all HOD’s.
- Guest relation.
- Should be able to maintain the necessary records.
- Filing of documents in respective files.
- Should be well veserd with MS Office(MS Word,MS Excel,MS Power Point), Internet, Email and Computer Programs commonly used in Office enviornment.
- Planning and Time Management.
- Team Player and High Initiative Skills.
- Good typing speed.
- Excellent Communication skills, interpersonal, problem solving skills with positive attitude.
- Should be able to handle the work Independently.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Executive Secretary to MD – CRD/2551” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.