MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, is looking for :
Post :Export Logistics Co-ordinator (Sales Department) – CRD/2423
Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate.
Experience : 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Marketing Services Activities
- To input purchase orders received from sales engineers into sap system.
- To coordinate with planning for processing of orders and follow up on regular basis for its timely completion.
- To coordinate with warehouse for goods receipt and issue for making invoice.
- To prepare invoice and hand it over to warehouse for execution of dispatch.
- Search internet for new customers / applications.
- Export Activities
- To coordinate with planning for processing orders.
- To communicate various sales offices about the process status for various orders punched by them into system.
- Communicate priorities and address them in a proper manner.
- To liase with forwarding agents for preparation of shipping the goods to various destinations.
- To liase with internal excise person on various statutory requirements for exporting goods to various countries.
- To prepare invoices in coordination with internal excise person.
- To coordinate with finance and handover documents relating to export so that they are able to take it for any benefits / license etc.
- To coordinate and be conversant with procedure of DEPB / Advance Licensee benefits to act as a back up to internal excise person.
- Receivables Activity
- To coordinate with finance manager for list of receivables.
- To follow up with customers as per procedure laid out in credit management.
- To take appropriate decision in case of non payments & report in case of any discrepancy.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Worldwide leader in advance metals transformation and advanced materials and coating technologies, with headquarters in Belgium. Company develops an arrany of high-tech products, systems and services for customers in various sectors. Founded in 1880, the company has close to 100 industrial sites in 30 countries and 18500 employees, achieved a turnover of 3.2 billion € in 2006 and has customers in more than 120 countries. Customers of the company are from many sectors – from the automotive, construction, offshore and telecom industries to the textile industry and environment-friendly burner manufacturers. Company supplies steel cord products for radial tire reinforcement to virtually all the world’s major tire manufacturers. The company also supplies customers in the automotive sector with many specialized wire products which meet the highest quality requirements and standards. These include spring wires, fine cable wires, welding wires, cables for side-window systems and wire for windshield wiper arms and blades. The company is active in practically all the other economic sectors. Some company’s products are clearly visible, but most of them are hidden. Plant at pune is 100% subsidiary of a Belgium Company, manufacturing Steel type cord and Hose Reinforcement wire.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Export Logistics Co-ordinator (Sales Department) – CRD/2423” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.