leader in the Design, Engineering, Testing, Validation and Manufacturing of
Driveline, Drivetrain and Chassis Systems, related Components, and Metal Formed
Products, is looking for :
Post : Head – Finance – CRD/2837
Location : Pune
Qualification : CA / ICWA with CS/MBA
Experience : 10+ years diversified finance experience.
Job Description :
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the company balance sheet and financial statements.
- Business decision support for the company’s operations (including cost estimates for quotations).
- Manage and evaluate the work performed by other financial personnel at the plant.
- Produce & analyze accounting information and other reports for management decision.
- Produce variance analysis and develop required corrective actions.
- Work with plant personnel to implement corrective actions and monitor progress.
established deadlines for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
requirements from Corporate and respond to ad hoc information requests
on a timely basis
- Initiate actions to correct deviations on main balance sheet accounts, and follow up until they are fixed.
and present to manufacturing staff monthly financial forecasts and
results and make final recommendations when necessary.
- Prepare and present financial presentations to company’s executives at regularly scheduled Operations Reviews.
- Responsible for preparation of yearly budget and monthly forecast.
- Prepare, review, and approve capital spending requests and related financial analysis.
- Ensure internal controls are in place to safeguard company assets and ensure reporting integrity.
- Manage Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) process at site.
- Understand manufacturing process, spending time on plant floor, to understand plant issues and cost impact.
- Work with Oracle system to ensure integrity in inventory, other areas and to obtain data for analysis
- Work with other plant staff members in managing various projects.
Competencies, Skills :
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with developing practices, policies and procedures for accounting issues.
of accounting issues including financial reporting consolidation, cost
accounting, receivables, payables, and accounting systems.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and detailed.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate to all levels throughout the corporation.
- High level of analytical ability when problems are unusual and varied.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with, for and through others.
- High level of creativity.
- Accounting information system experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products – especially Excel.
- Oracle and/or Hyperion experience is a plus.
- Comfortable in Manufacturing, plant floor environment.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the
design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drive
train and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products.
Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of
experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest
automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five
North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since
its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New
York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North
America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject
“Head – Finance – CRD/2837” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com