MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Position : Industrial Engineer – CRD/2456
Location : Pune
Qualifications: B.E. (Industrial / Mechanical) / Diploma (Industrial / Mechanical)
Experience : 2 to 9 years of experience
Job Description :
- Person should have good knowledge of Industrial Engineering, Time study, motion study, process improvement, process capability, process study, process parameter.
- Support workcell team in the timely production of quality product
- Maintain accurate layout of area assigned.
- Maintain capacity model with bottleneck operations identified for are assigned.
- Assure accurate work instructions and visual aids are available.
- Assures production tooling, processing equipment and workstations are available and maintained.
- Coordinate layout and workstation move activities.
- Prepares time estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time factors
- Monitor and continuously improve the daily efficiency, productivity and quality of manufacturing processes for assigned areas.
- Improves safety and throughput by modifying tooling, processing equipment and workstations.
- Coordinate layout and workstation move activities. Prepares time estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time factors.
- Minimize change over time by ensuring programs use common set-ups where possible.
- Reduce machine-generated scrap by monitoring machine management data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Reduce manual assembly scrap by monitoring quality data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Interested professionals can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Industrial Engineer – CRD/2456“ on immediate basis.
(Create your web-site within few hours)