A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products, is looking for :
Post : Industrial Engineer – CRD/2788
Location : Ahmednagar District – Maharashtra
Qualification : B.E. (Mechanical / Production / Industrial)
Experience : 6 to 10 years of Experience
Job Description :
- Recommend revision to methods of operation, material handling, equipment layout, or other changes to increase production or improve standards.
- Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard production rate and improve efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Recommend modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays.
- Observe worker using equipment to verify that equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards.
- Observe workers operating equipment or performing tasks to determine time involved and fatigue rate using timing devices.
- Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, and specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Plans studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow, and recommends methods for maximum utilization of production equipment and personnel.
- Design and procure production tooling, processing equipment and workstations.
Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
Company’s Profile : A world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products. Company was founded in 1994, with manufacturing expertise rooted in 90 years of experience. Today, Company is a multi-billion dollar company, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. The Company has grown from its original five North American manufacturing facilities to 32 facilities around the world since its foundation. In 1999 the Company became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, it is the 12th largest automotive supplier in North America, and ranks in the top 40 Tier One suppliers in the world.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com with present salary and subject “Industrial Engineer – CRD/2788” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com