Position : Industrial Engineer Manager – CRD/2299
- Create capacity analyses and process simulation models to forecast factory requirements for capital equipment, floor space, direct labor and miscellaneous tools.
- Ensure optimal utilization of equipment, space, manpower and material resources.
- Create mathematical models for comparative “what-if” scenario analyses.
- Manage the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication, services and facilities expansion.
- Plan and schedule facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
- Coordinate facilities, equipment and station installations of all product transfers and new start-ups.
- Design flexible work systems according to principles of ergonomics.
- Manage the equipment and tool calibration throughout the factory.
- Ensure the calibrations are performed according to procedures and specifications.
- Manage the scheduling of equipment and tool preventive maintenance programs.
- Plan and schedule the purchase of calibration equipment, fixtures and standards to provide service to all internal customers.
- Identify and contract external sources of calibration services to ensure full support to internal customers.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other company facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the company.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, financial, operations and computer skills
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
(Create your web-site within few hours)