MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Post : IT Manager – CRD/2247
Location : Chennai
Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : 2 years of experience.
Job Description :
- It shall be the responsibility of the IT Manager to ensure the IT Programmer/Analyst understands.
- It shall be the responsibility of the IT Programmer / Analyst to direct and coordinate his/her efforts in the achievement of continuous improvement in the areas identified herein.
- The programmer analyst has the responsibility to lead, plan, coordinate and provide technical and strategic leadership to support MES projects in information technology, oversight of testing applications and making modifications as necessary, and coordination of user training.
- Work includes project management, systems analysis, applications programming, and designing and documenting procedures.
- Get assignments from the Competency Center Manager (CCM).
- Report the status of the projects to the CCM.
- Write a weekly status / outlook of projects / tasks to the CCM.
- Work with the Business Analyst (BA) assigned to the project. Review requirement specification and communicate discrepancies to the BA. The PA can reject the requirement specification if he/she does not agree with it.
- Estimate timeline for completion of Technical Analysis.
- Write technical analysis for assigned project according to Company standards for analysis.
- Estimate timeline for completion of coding.
- Adhere to the Company Standards for programming.
- Fill out all parts of the Project Tracking database for the assigned project.
- Attach all programmer-related documents to the Project tracking Database.
- Test all programs created or changed for the assigned project on the requesting sites system.
- Have code reviewed by another PA assigned by the CCM.
- Implement project at requestor site.
- Follow 5S in all the activities.
- Maintain the Inventory of all the Software Applications.
- To ensure all the Desktops are installed only with Company base line software and Authorized applications
- Proficient in Visual Basic, Access, SQL 6.5, FOXPRO, ODBC, Source Safe.
- Proficient in creating Visual Basic applications, from requirements specifications, all the way to testing and implementation.
General Requirements :
- To be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
- To be able to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written media.
- To maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- To be dependable and conscientious in work performance.
- To be flexible and available to work overtime as needed.
Company’s Profile : MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide. Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor, Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED, Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor, Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse, Transformer etc.
Interested professionals can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “IT Manager – CRD/2247” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him to send his resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant,
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : crdjobs@firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com