One of the largest Engineering and Manufacturing Indian company catering to core sectors of the economy like Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy etc. is looking for:
Post : Factory Quality Manager – CRD / 3088
Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech – Electrical
Experience : 7 to 10 years (in Transformer Industry)
- Effective implementation of company Quality Management System in compliance to International QMS Standard e.g. ISO 9001: 2000
- Oversee Quality Assurance of all the processes in manufacturing area from incoming supplies to production up to the delivery to customer.
- Drive Quality Improvement & company Quality strategy and initiatives.
- Be the customer representative in the factory for Quality matters.
- Quality Improvement and monitoring of related processes, where assigned (e.g. Product Design, Engineering , Materials, etc.)
- Develop & maintain the Factory Quality System
- Define the cross functional procedures & interfaces between Manufacturing and support/service functions.
- Serve as customer representative in the factory.
- Complying & enforcing of Customer Specific Requirements as regards Quality.
- Deployment, follow-up & reporting of quality targets & improvement plans – Business Plan & Score card.
- Quality System Audits (Internal, Customer & III party) Plan & audit improvement actions follow up.
- Planning, reporting Quality Conformances from Product Audits & co-ordination / follow-up of improvement actions.
- Review, follow-up of key quality performance parameters of Manufacturing.
- Customer complaint handling & interface between sales segments & respective functions.
- Customer Projects, APQP & PPAP coordination.
- Customer Warranty Handling & Field return investigations.
- Plan, select & release Quality Equipments
- Follow-up and verification of effectiveness of all corrective & preventive actions.
- Perform & report competitor product analysis / benchmarking.
- Change Control management.
- Effective Implementation of Company Standard Data and approve of control plans.
- Initiate PFMEA in case of Process & Product changes.
- Final GO and NOGO decision regarding Quality of products, including authority to stop production/deliveries.
- Quality Training.
- Provide Factory Quality Services :
- Laboratory & calibration services
- Apparatus setting services
- Metallurgical & chemical analysis services
- Off-line measuring services
- Customer specified Inspection & Tests
- Quality Assurance of incoming supplies:
- Technical & Process Capability assessment of suppliers
- Defining targets for supplier NCC & issue claims and Temporary Quality Specifications
- Supplier Product approval – ISIR, PPAP and approval of supplier control plan (APQP)
- Defining requirements & approval in case of change control process – Route, Supplier Process
- Drive supplier mentorship & support improvement activity with supplier
- Measurement & monitoring of non quality cost.
KEY INTERFACES / INTERACTIONS IN THE JOB
- Customers Representatives e.g. Corp Quality
- Company Marketing & Sales
- External Quality institutions.
- External agencies – BVQI etc.
PROFILE OF JOB HOLDER
- Comprehensive experience in total Quality Assurance / Mfg Engg. / Production experience, preferably in Electrical Industry Quality.
- Experience of people management is a MUST with exposure to manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of latest quality tools, techniques
- Person should be very mature & good leadership profile.
- More of a DOER – IMPLEMENTER than a thinker / strategist.
- High professional Integrity.
- Capability to working independently & decision-making is a pre-requisite.
- Influencing without authority & inclined to work in a matrix environment is a key attribute.
- Sound quality management system & practices knowledge.
- Customer warranty Handling, Project Management, & supplier quality experience is desirable.
Company’s Profile : One of the largest Engineering and Manufacturing Indian company, manufacturer of transformers, Traction Electrics, Powercar Generators and Batteries , Industrial Power and Control equipment, Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution and Control Equipment. It caters to core sectors of the economy like Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy etc. .
Interested candidates can send their resume at crdjobs(a)gmail.com with present salary and subject “Factory Quality Manager – CRD / 3088” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send his/her resume at crdjobs(a)gmail.com with the above details. You may forward this message to all your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and Regards,
M. R. Singhal / Mrs. Bharati Singhal.
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : crdjobs(a)gmail.com, crd(a)vsnl.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com