MNC with 18 facilities, 12 manufacturing centers, and five global
technical centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United
Kingdom, Spain, Turkey, India, China and Australia, is looking for :
: Senior Programmer Analyst – CRD/3086
Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Computer related Degree / Any Engineering Graduate
Experience : 4 to 7
The Sr. Programmer Analyst
will be the technical subject matter expert responsible for evaluation
and implementation of new technology initiatives. Candidate will be
responsible for architecture and development of applications, meeting
SDLC best-practice requirements. Works closely with the Business
analysts to assist in the design the functional specifications.
Responsibilities include technical analysis and design,
application development and deployment to support business
requirements. Candidate will provide innovative leadership and skills
to handle multiple projects effectively.
The successful candidate will implement, enhance and maintain current QAD and other applications.
- Analyze current technology infrastructure and its ability to support business objectives.
in the collection of business requirements and analyze complexity to
recommend efficient and cost effective solutions.
- Assess technologies and create technical specifications, process diagrams and data models for application development.
- Architect solutions to ensure effective ERP integration of bolt-on applications.
- Ensure that all development and/or corrective software has been fully tested and documented.
- Work with IT Applications Manager to identify risks and recommend steps for escalation, prioritization and risk mitigation.
and implementation of third party software solutions and advise IT
Program Manager on software purchases and version upgrades.
a technical lead, drive technical design decisions and maintain project
documentation, deliverables, plans, schedules and status reports.
- Works with IT Application Manager to determine development strategies and standards.
system analysis, design, development, debugging, testing, installation
and support of business oriented applications.
- Use object oriented analysis and design to develop shared components where applicable.
- Create, modify and support new and legacy applications using multiple programming languages.
- Apply Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Cognos) and techniques to develop reporting solutions.
business initiatives such as web-based configurator, extended warranty,
error proofing & traceability, BI and other functional
applications typically found in an ERP system.
- Deploy applications through development, test, training and production environments.
- Provide technical support for business critical applications.
- Perform root cause analysis for issues in production environment.
- Prepare documentation (user manuals) and training material for end users.
- Prepare and maintain application technical documents.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer–related field or equivalent experience required
- Advanced degree in computer-related field preferred
- Ability to interface with customers and provide group and one-on-one support and training
to work with all staff levels to ensure proper communication of project
status and to identify and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Self-motivator with ability to champion critical business projects
- Prior manufacturing interface experience required, automotive and/or trucking industry experience desired
QAD ERP Application experience, preferably in a 2009/2010 EE
environment. Broad experience with the Progress RDMS products and
Progress Application tools.
- Broad experience in manufacturing, distribution and financial modules.
- Ability to apply IT solutions to business problems.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and deadlines during concurrent assignments.
- Provides mentoring and training to others.
- Ability to travel to plant sites as required.
- Must exhibit the highest professionalism, self-initiative, enthusiasm, and work ethic.
Company’s Profile : American
MNC, in operation from last more than 30 years (since 1978) is leading
global designer, manufacturer and supplier of multi-leaf and parabolic
springs, heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric and air suspensions for
trucks, buses and trailers, integrated and non-integrated axle systems,
bumpers and stamped components to the global commercial transportation
industry. The company has 18 facilities, 12 manufacturing centers, and
five global technical centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the
United Kingdom, Spain, Turkey, India, China and Australia.
Company is in the process of establishing a new plant at Pune and
looking for several candidates / professionals in almost all the
functional areas and levels.
candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with present salary and subject “Senior
Programmer Analyst – CRD/3086“
on immediate basis.
you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com
with the above details. You may forward this message to all
your friends, colleagues and relatives who may be interested for the
& Placement Consultant
for Right Direction,