MNC, Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry with fiscal 2008 revenue of $12.8 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and several plants worldwide is looking for :
Position : Lean Engineer – Six Sigma Black Belt – CRD/2749
Location : Pune
Qualifications : B.E Electronics / Telecommunication
Experience : 7 to 8 years of Experience
Job Description :
- To establish a Job Description that outlines the responsibilities, reporting relationships, and general job requirements for the position Six Sigma black belt in Lean Organization.
- Drive the capabilities of the Cross function by providing Engineering, administrative and methodological support to the work cell, engineering group, or site level Lean Team to improve quality and yield of the products and decrease cost of poor quality.
- Train and qualify Green Belt & Yellow Belt of 6 Sigma and build team to deploy continual improvement.
- Sustain quality first mentality in team and well understand Company requirement and drive team to move on to department or company new goal.
- Support site lean and 6 sigma in creating, training, deploying, execution measuring and sustaining the improvement.
- Improve the capabilities of the cross function by providing Engineering, administrative and methodological support to the work cell or site level Lean Team to improve quality and yield of the products and decrease cost of poor quality.
- Assess process quality with top defect by FPY, DPMO/OMI, final product quality by OBA DPM, incoming quality and customer complaint or concerns on quality.
- Evaluate SPC system and application to ensure there is solid real time data reflecting manufacturing process status.
- Focus on solution of top issue or top defect for site wide and particular work cell/ process and drive and coach the teams on reducing variations.
- Measure process quality and create plan of lean and 6 sigma training, deploy, administration, execution and result measurement based on following objectives but not limited to:
-Poor quality cost downslide
-Top issue/Defect Solution
- Supporting for setting quality goal and drive team for continuous improvement based on existing risk, deficiency and customer satisfaction and measure the result.
- Regular (normally monthly) improvement review of quality and customer satisfaction by plant and by customer workcell.
Company Profile: MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are offered from facilities in the
Interested professionals can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with present salary and subject “Lean Engineer – Six Sigma Black Belt – CRD/2749” on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to send his / her resume at email@example.com with the above details. You may forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may be interested for the above job-opportunity.
Thanks and regards,
M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com